Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, PDF, or plain text document file format. Contact us if your submission is not in a text file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Contact us if your genre or writing goals call for alternative formats.
- The submission is accompanied by a cover letter addressing points described in Author Guidelines.
- Author has reviewed the Copyright Notice and Privacy Statement.